THE ECO POPTOP
KENT POPTOPS ARE PROUD TO LAUNCH OUR EXCLUSIVE ECO FRIENDLY POPTOP ROOF...
After many years of fitting and using different companies’ roofs, we have now designed our own poptop roof, using high quality eco friendly products.
As a company, we have just started to make our roof caps with a strengthened foam made from RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES! A little step for the planet, but a big step for us.
All our roofs are made via the infusion method not hand layered, meaning they are light and strong. Our eco friendly roofs are the lightest and strongest on the market.
- All our roofs are 100% British made.
- All our canvases are made of bio-degradable cotton, which is great for the environment rather than going into landfill sites at end of life usage.
- Our roofs come fitted with the highest grade quality 200w solar panel, which comes professionally bonded to each roof. These solar panels will keep you batteries charged all year round.
- All roof caps are made with a strengthened foam which is produced from recycled plastic bottles and cork.
- All roofs are made via infusion methods, giving extra strength.
- Our roofs are the lightest available in the current market and will save a lot of weight giving far better fuel economy.
- For every eco roof sold we will donate £20 to Surfers Against Sewage (SAS).